9.09.2011

IDEAS...

Hello sweet followers of mine!(:

. . . .. . . . 

I have SO many ideas for my blog-the list spills over. BUT these ideas
kinda require more followers. {So far, I'm at 17} 
and don't get me wrong, I LOVE each and every one of my
wonderful followers, but I'm positive I could have
more! 
. . . . . . . . . . .

Here is my challenge to you:

If you have a blog, I would LOVE if you shared a link to mine on your
next post! If you do, PLEASE comment below on this post with a link to
THAT blog post and I will pick one of you
as a winner! 
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. 

Don't have a blog?... You can still participate! 
Send an email out to your friends with a linky-link to my blog!
Just include me in the email as well! 
{go to the "Contact Me" tab"}
. . . . . . . . . . . . .  .

{I will come up with some sort of a prize or award, but just give me some time!;)}
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thank you, thank you!(:

<3-Sophie 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!