11.14.2011

Paper Flowers {tutorial}

Hello everyone! 
(:
I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive and 
haven't fallen of the face of the earth!!!! 
I know I haven't posted in A LONG time but I have been SUPER busy lately...!

Well since I don't post too much about crafts and fun stuff like that
I thought I would share with you this cute, easy, and speedy project I saw originally using felt 
{and kind of a different set-up}
but since I don't have felt, I am using paper...
And when I get felt... I will for sure make more of these! 

You could use the paper ones to put on gifts, cards, or to just use as decoration.
If you used felt, you could put them on headbands, binders 
{or "hair ties" as some people call them} and rings...



What you'll need...
Scissors
Paper {whatever color you'd like AND green}
Hot Glue Gun {and glue sticks}


Cut your paper into different sized circles {I cut mine into about 10 pieces}


Put your finger in the middle of each circle and crunch up the sides.



Hot glue the middle of a circle.


Layer another circle on top of the one with glue on it and press them together.


Keep layering the circles and glue until all the paper is gone. 
Be sure to pinch them together as you go so the paper doesn't fan out.



Spread out some of the paper and fold some in.


Cut out the green paper into to leaf shapes.



Turn the flower over and put some hot glue on the bottom.


Press the leaves on the bottom.


And VUALA!


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.James 1:17






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!