4.04.2012

Bummer.

Hi everyone! Well I have some bad news. 
As I was trying to upload pictures to a post,
it said that I ran out of storage space and I have to purchase more storage. 
The only issue is,we don't have a way to pay for that right now, 
and until we do, I shall be taking a break from posting {besides guest posts and link parties}...
I don't know when it'll be fixed, but let's be praying it 
will be soon! It looks like I'll have a lot of posting to catch up on! Thanks for understanding!
-Sophie


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I just found your blog and I love it. My computer isn't letting me follow blogs. But count me as your 39th follower. :) Oh, and I will be missing you, can't wait to read the posts that will come hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, good luck on fixing the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!