4.21.2012

Sweet Saturdays {2}

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week! I'm so happy 
I had more links than the last party I attempted! :) Here are a couple of my 
favorites {in no particular order}...








If you were featured today, please grab a button or share a direct link to my bloggy...
Or if you just like my blog, you can do that too! :)






La Creativite De La Fille









My Happy Place...


Now onto the part-ayyyyyyyyyyy! :)

PARTY RULES:
1.Please be a follower of My Happy Place...
2.Link up some of your most recent yummies {or not recent- that works too!}
3. Please don't link up to your homepage, giveaways, or Etsy shops.
4. Be sure to stop by some other links and share some bloggin' love
5. Have fun and link away!

Also, the links will be in no order {all random} and the party will be open all week.






Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Heath Bites!
    Thanks for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my cookies! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and congrats on the guest post.

    Have a great day,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my brownies! Fabulous work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok just shared a recipe! You are awesome! =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!