5.04.2012

Sopapilla Cheesecake




I saw this recipe on Pinterest forever ago {I think it was one of my first pins!}, but never made it because I didn't know what to use as a substitute for crescent rolls {which they obviously don't have here…} But I did some "research" and found that I could use puff pastry instead. It was SUPER easy and WAY yummier than I expected! I think I'll be making it again:) 

Sopapilla Cheesecake
2 cans crescent rolls {I used a sheet of puff pastry- divided.}
2 {8 oz.} packages cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. butter, melted
cinnamon & sugar

Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on the bottom of an ungreased pan. 

Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.

 Spread over crescent rolls. 

Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. 

Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with TONS of cinnamon and sugar.

Bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes. 


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This looks sooo yummy! I have to give this recipe a try.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!