8.21.2012

Sponsor My Blog!


So this month, I'm happy to announce, I'll be accepting swap sponsors!

This cute 'lil blog's stats are growing more and more every day and I receive about 5 new followers daily! How awesome is that? I'm so excited to share the traffic with you. :)

If you're interested in sponsoring, please let me know by the 29th and I'll send a mass email to all you lovelies with the details.

I'll be accepting 12 swappers on a first come, first serve basis!

I will only be swapping with FOOD BLOGS with 120+GFC followers.

Sponsors will also have the option to be featured in the September's Swap Sponsor feature post!

Sound good?
For more of the requirements, stats, etc. check out the sponsor page

And if you have any other questions, feel free to drop me an email!

I can't wait to sponsor some of you, and share my traffic with you!

Hugs, 
Sophie


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!