7.25.2011

Girl's Night!

A couple nights ago, my mom and I were wanting to get out of the house and have a much-needed "girl's night"... So we went to Grand Avenue in St. Paul. There were TONS of really fun stores, and super cute cafes! ... I absolutely LOVED it! While we were there I got a new book {which I had been wanting for a very long time!} and a map of Paris for only $3.50 {it was actually wrapping paper, but we used it as a print that I am planning on framing.} Here are some pics...





{I made this necklace using an earring I found in one of my shopping bags... I just took out the actual earring and made it into a charm using some of my beading supplies.} 


{Cafe Latte}


{Mango Blueberry Cheesecake}


{Amaretto Cheesecake}







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!