9.16.2011

Cake Batter Bars



I saw these bars awhile ago and wanted to make them so bad! I finally did, and {LOVED} them... They were so perfectly chewy, it was like having cake batter 
melt in your mouth!(: I had people over last night, and they were gone
by the end of the night. I even had a friend ask me for the recipe! 
ENJOY!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Cake Batter Bars
{recipe from Lovin' From the Oven}

1 1/4 c. funfetti cake mix
3/4 c. AP flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
5 HEAPING tablespoons sprinkles of your choice(:


  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8 x 8 inch pan.
  2. Cream both sugars, butter, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk. 
  3. Gradually mix in flour, cake mix, and baking soda until just mixed. Stir in sprinkles.
  4. Spread batter evenly into greased pan.
  5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until top is lightly browned and middle still jiggles slightly. Cool completely before cutting.

<3 
-Sophie



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!