10.12.2011

Cake Batter COOOOOKIEEEEEEES!!!!

I was so insanely excited when my mom asked me to make something for my brother's soccer party tonight 
{which probably isn't going to happen because it was supposed to be outside and now it's pouring rain. But oh well! More wonderful cookies for me and my youth group tonight, I guess! hahahaha(;} 

Remember those awesome mouth-watering BARS  
I made awhile ago? 
Well THESE are a cookie version! MMMMM... So yummy! 
I haven't actually tasted one yet 
{that is the finished product- however I have tried the dough... Don't worry. They're not poisonous!}, 
but they sure do smell good enough to take a bath in. (;
Enjoy this recipe from Lovin' From The Oven

CAKE BATTER COOKIES
Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix
  • 1/4 tsp. baking soda
  • 3/4 cup softened butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
  1. Cream together the butter and sugars. Mix in the egg yolk, egg, and vanilla until creamy. 
  2. Add in the flour, cake mix, and baking soda.
  3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
  4. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
  5. Preheat oven to 350.
  6. Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheets. 
  7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are golden.


AND TADAAAAAAA! 
{at this point, I gave in and "sampled" one... PURE DELICIOUSNESS!!!!}
Hope one of you as an opportunity to make these for any occasion! 
I know you'll love them!(; And if you do, please let me know! I'd love to 
hear from you! (:



{Also, If anyone knows how to get rid of the black box around my images, 
PLEASE LET ME KNOW! 
Thanks!}







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Those look sooooooo yummy!
    No, Iam sorry I don't know how to get rid of the black box around your images :( Iam pretty new to blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!