11.29.2011

Felt Fortune Cookies!!!!

Ok! So these are only like the cutest things ever and insanely easy to make, you'll wanna make  truck loads of 'em! I think I love felt- I can't stop making stuff from it! And it's super cheap!!!!! I went to Michael's the other day and got 12 sheets for like $2.50!

{oh and umm... I'm sorry about the sucky pictures! The "good camera" was almost dead and not cooperating SOOO I had to use my old one.}


First, you'll need to grab a few things...

• Yellow felt
• White felt
• Scissors
• Hot glue gun

{Instead of white felt, you could also use white paper, or those little fortune cookies you get at a chinese restaurant...}

What to do, what to do...

1. Cut a circle in the yellow felt and a small strip in the white felt.

2. Fold the yellow felt in half and hot glue the white piece in the middle with a little sticking out of the side.

3. Hot glue the two of the edges together.

{Now you should have a half circle of felt with a little piece of white stickin' out...}

4. Glue both tips together and... 
VUALA!





SO CUTE, YOU BET YOUR
NERD-GLASSES YOU'LL WANNA
EAT ONE!







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Nerd glasses? Ok you are officially my twin ;D

    Totally following! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!