11.26.2011

Photo Contest!

Yup. I shall brave the PHOTO CONTEST once again! 
I tried it this summer and didn't get one entry {can you spell DISAPPOINTMENT!}. . . 
But that was when I had less followers, so I hope you new-bies will catch on and enter! (;

THE RULES...
1. The photo must be taken by you.
2. The photo cannot be edited or from the internet
3. Limit 2 per blogger
4. Photo must be entered by December 10th
5. The photo can be of anything 
6. Enter by making a blog post with the picture in the post and the title
 "La Creativite Photo Contest"
Just comment on this post with a link. 
{If you don't have a blog, email the photo to me.}
7. And most importantly... BE CREATIVE!


So I hope I will get some creative entries! I can't wait(:

“ You don’t take a photograph, you make it."


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is going to be awesome! I already have some ideas. Pictures of people are okay, right? 'Cause if yes, then I may have just the one. Don't worry, the other one will be nature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wonderful! Thanks so much girls!!!! And yes, people are TOTALLY fine! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entering! :))

    http://jesuschick13.blogspot.com/2011/12/life-of-late-and-la-creativite-photo.html

    Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to enter by email if that's ok! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!