3.15.2012

I am BACK!

{Isn't this cute?! PINTEREST!!!}

Hey everyone!!!!
I'm happy to say that I'm pretty sure I'm back into the swing of things...  
After a month of lots of moving around and crazy flights! :) 

We got to our house here about a week ago and 
we started school on Tuesday. 
I've been having a lot of fun getting my room put together and 
seeing all the new stores, restaurants, etc. 

The other day a friend and 
I went "shopping" around town and went 
in a few fabric stores. I got two 
pieces of fabric, a zipper {I made my own wallet :)}, a bag of 
buttons, and some ribbon all for N$29! 
If you're wondering, the ratio here is N$7.50 to $1! 
So I got all of that for about 3 bucks! :)

I've also done some baking! I made banana bread the other day
and made some tortillas yesterday that are currently in the
fridge waiting to be fried! :) I'll post the recipe later! 

And while we were in Kenya I got introduced to Pinterest... 
3 words- IT. IS. AWESOME. 
I didn't really get around to 
using it while we were there, but 
since we got internet in our house yesterday
I've spent some time on it :) 

You can use it for anything!
 Recipes, house decorating ideas, crafts, makeup, hair, and nails, 
or even planning your wedding! 
{Not that I'm doing that anytime soon. hahah ;)}
I've found some super adorable hair styles and some
yummy looking recipes I'm hoping to try soon... :)

WELLLLLL I just wanted to let you
guys know YES, I'M STILL ALIVE! ha ha ha ;) 

I'll be blogging again soon. Don't worry! 
:)




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!