3.03.2012

TOMS

If you haven't heard me say it before... I love TOMS! I got a pair a couple months ago and I love them! Although I wore them out pretty quickly. The nice thing is is that they stretch which is good for my wide feet... And they're super comfy and not very expensive considering the fact that you're REALLY buying two pairs of shoes. {Because when you buy a pair they give a pair to a child who is in need of shoes.} For my birthday I was thinking I would buy another pair with my birthday money... But they have SO many to choose from it will be a difficult decision. ;)
Here are some of the new styles... I love all of them!


I'm thinking about ordering these ones...






... or these ones. 

These are the ones that I have... :)

Aren't they adorable? Decisions, decisions. 
Check out their website for much more! 





Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!