3.20.2012

A peek into Pinterest: One Day...

I came up with the idea of sharing with you guys some
of my favorite things from my Pinterest boards... 
Today, all mine are coming from this board...

And yes.... I am already planning my wedding!
But trust me, I'm not the only one. :)
Who knows when it will actually happen, but when
it does I will be prepared.
 ha ha ha :)
I already know everything that I want...
The flowers, my dress, the colors, theme, everything.
But there's one thing missing...
My prince.
:)

I thought this was cute! Gotta love the TOMS! :)



I love this idea! Very vintage...
And if you couldn't tell already, vintage is
my kinda style! 


And of course a pink dress... 
LOVE IT!


How adorable is this?!



Once again...
Vintage. :)




I love this !!!
They're super pretty and
 "fresh"
looking!
Maybe I should try it sometime...
Although I don't know if you can
get those kinds of flowers here.



This dress would be super pretty for a beach wedding...


Anyway... 
Let me know if ya'll would want to see more
posts like these... I have many more boards I'd be 
more than willing to share!}


"Drop everything now. 
Meet me in the pouring rain.
Kiss me on the sidewalk.
Take away the pain. 
'Cuz I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile."
-Taylor Swift




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your vintage pictures!!! <3

    ~lindsey~
    sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!