3.21.2012

Pinterest: I can only dream...

So I've been trying to eat healthier, and I've noticed 
I don't really eat enough fruit and veggies... 
However, I will very gladly eat them if they're 
in the form of a smoothie!
We just got a blender last night so I was super
excited to make a smoothie for breakfast
this morning! But when I took a sip...
It tasted WAY too healthy. lol :) 
Anyways... Hopefully it will turn out a 
little better tomorrow. I think I needed juice, berries,
or something more fruity in there, because
it basically tasted like grass. YUCK!

Anyhoo... Today's Pinterest board is...
{DRUM ROLL PLEASE!}
Now... If you know me well enough
or have followed my blog for awhile,
you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE
Paris... Even though I've never actually been 
there, I'd love to before the time I die!
















"Dreaming or awake, 
we perceive only 
events that have 
meaning to us."
-Jane Roberts 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! These pinterest pics are beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautful! I hope I visit those places some day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!