4.26.2012

Funfetti Cookies


I made these cookies long ago and LOVED them!
They're perfectly chewy, cake batter-y, and 
colorful {which is probably my favorite part}!

So since I had some cake mix left over from those 
Easy Cake Batter Truffles, I figured I'd make these as 
well as the Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies to bring
to the conference this week... 

A little "OOPSY"... I forgot to refrigerate the dough
before popping them in the oven. WHOOPS! But they
turned out like the same as the last time I made them.
GOOD DEAL! :)

Funfetti Cookies
3/4 c. flour
1 1/4 c. funfetti cake mix {I used my yellow cake mix and added truck-loads of SPRINKLES}
1/4 tsp. baking soda
3/4 c. butter
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. chocolate chips {which I left out... Something about cake batter, sprinkles, AND chocolate chips, doesn't sound appealing to me.}

Cream together the butter and sugars. Mix in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla until creamy. 

Add in the flour, cake mix, and baking soda.

Stir in chocolate chips.

Refrigerate for at least an hour. {or not. hehehe;)}

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Scoop onto cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes or until 
the edges are golden brown.  


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what fun cookies to make. I have a 17yr old daughter who love to bake cupcakes and cookies and I can't wait to show her these. Thanks so much for sharing on Creative Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies are great! I can already taste them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie,

    What fun cookies! I started baking when I was young too.

    I'm visiting from the Live Laugh Rowe party. I would love it if you stopped by my blog too.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!