4.07.2012

Homemade Graham Crackers



Homemade Graham Crackers
2 c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. honey

Mix dry ingredients and set aside.

In a separate bowl, mix melted butter and honey.

Add honey/butter mixture to dry ingredients; stir until combined.

Drop mixture onto cookie sheet and roll out, making sure the edges reach the sides of the cookie sheet.

Bake for 8-10 minutes at 400ºF, cut quickly once out of the oven.

{I poked holes in the top with a fork just for looks... :)
 And I also topped with a little bit of cinnamon sugar!}

I can't wait to share some recipes with you this week! We're having a couple people staying here a few days this week and my parents are also having meetings... You know what that means? I get to bake lots and lots of yummy stuff! :)

Last week's poll results...
"What's your favorite ice cream flavor?"
Vanilla... {4}
Strawberry... {2}
Chocolate... {5}
Cookie dough... {8}
Strawberry cheesecake... {3}
Chocolate peanut butter... {7}
Cotton Candy... {1}

-Sophie


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Homemade graham crackers? Who knew! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy, and so much healthier than the boxed kind I'm sure! Found you from Grateful Belly, new follower! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I live in Greece and graham crackers are something I still miss. tyvm :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Very cool! I'm living in Namibia, Africa {we just moved here about 1 1/2 months ago} and they don't have graham crackers here either... At least I haven't seen them. So I thought I definitely needed to try! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!