4.06.2012

Jumbo Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies {guest post}

Hi everyone! We have a special guest today! 
I've gotten to know Kristin a little bit over the last few weeks, while we've been putting together recipes for each other! She's really sweet and I love all the yummy recipes she shares on her blog! Be sure to check it out and leave some bloggin' love! :)



Hi, this is Kristin from Grateful Belly.
I'm so happy to be here today doing a guest post!
Isn't this a fun, cute blog?
I love it, and I think Sophia is pretty darn talented!
I've loved getting to know her a little, and 
I can tell we have a lot in common in the dessert area.  We both love them!

And...I love, love, love Chocolate Chip Cookies. 
 I love making them and I love eating them, and so do my kids!  
So, I feel like sometimes I get into a cookie rut.  
(Which is okay with me, I'm not complaining, or anything!)  
But, I like this recipe because it's still an 
awesomely delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie,
 but even better, with oatmeal and peanut butter.  
Sometimes I like to live dangerously...what can I say?

Jumbo Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
3/4 cup margarine
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips

Instructions:
Cream margarine, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar.  Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and mix well.  Gradually add the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.  Stir in the oatmeal and chocolate chips.  Drop large spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.  

WOW! See what I mean when I said she shares yummy recipes? I think I'm going to have to give those a try! Thanks again Kristin! :)

Also be sure to head on over to her blog today! I'm guest posting with
some lovely truffles you don't want to miss out on!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!