5.06.2012

5-minute Carrot Cake For One


Let me start off by saying how obsessed I have become with all the single serving goodies out there! Seriously.

And honestly, Chocolate Covered Katie hasn't helped this new-found obsession.

 Check out her blog… You'll be amazed at how much of this kinda stuff she's posted!

I wrote down TONS of her "single lady" recipes down in my "Book of Awesomeness" last night…
She's the reason I didn't get much sleep. :)

So don't worry… There's lots more single serving yummies coming your way!

5-Minute Carrot Cake For One





Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love this recipe!!! YUM. Totally pinning because I will make it and tempt my husband with it and make him eat the evil sugar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! This sounds so good! I love quick easy desserts for those times when I just need a little something. I have a monday linky & would LOVE to have you stop by & share this if you have the chance. Thanks!
    http://cookingwithkaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,that is super quick. Will have to try it and as sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this recipe. Especially because Carrot Cake is my favorite and I probably shouldn't be left alone with a whole one. lol Thanks so much for sharing this on Creative Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This carrot cake looks amazing! Thanks for coming to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to see you again next week!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks WAY yum. Glad you enjoyed it. I love the single serving recipes, but with a husband around being too curious about what I'm up to in the kitchen, it just doesn't work for me very well. Thank goodness I have a fantastic 5 minute microwave brownie recipe I love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!