5.28.2012

Single Serving Pear Crisp


So remember that Single Serving Apple Crisp I made last week? 
Well we had some pears in the fridge, so I thought I'd try to 
make my own pear version! It turned out SOOOOO good! I think I liked
the crumble on this one better than the apple crisp! :) 

Single Serving Pear Crisp
{A Sophie Original!}

1 small pear, peeled and thinly sliced
2 tbsp. flour
1 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon

Place the thinly sliced pear in a small mixing bowl. Add the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Toss the pears until they are completely covered. Place in a small bowl, ramekin, or mug.

For the crumble:
1 tbsp. butter
1 1/2 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. oats
pinch of salt 
1/4 tsp. cinnamon

Melt the butter. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until crumbly; put on top 
of the pears. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. 


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sophie these will have to get made in my house, my family loves pears, and how easy is this recipe, bookmarking this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Single serving stuff is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made this tonight. I found a link to it on Pinterest! Yum! We tripled the recipe for 3 people and ended up with 5 ramekins. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this today after lunch, and I think it took me longer to eat it than to make it. It was absolutely delicious; five out of five.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!