6.08.2012

Guest Blogger Friday {#3}

 Good morning everyone! As you may know, I was gone over the weekend to Windhoek and I scheduled this to post but accidentally clicked the wrong day! OOPS! SOO... Be sure to stop on by Angela's blog today to share some extra love! :)

Hey there! I'm Angela, from Angela's Adventures. I'm a multi-tasking mommy of two little ones and blogging is my creative outlet. I love to write about my daily life as a stay at home mommy, and also my crafting and cooking adventures. Feel free to pop on over and check out my latest projects! Today I'm super excited to be sharing a simple dessert with you all. The other night, I spontaneously made this for my family and they all (especially my 3 year old), loved it. When you read this recipe, I want you to remember that anyone can make something creative and cute. All you need to do is think outside of the box and have fun!

{Super Easy} Chocolate Banana Cream Triffles Put 4 graham crackers into a plastic bag and then crush with your hands until they resemble bread crumbs.
Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter to the bag. Reseal the bag and mix the graham cracker crumbs and butter around until thoroughly combined. Scoop the mixture into 4 glass dishes (I used wine glasses and they worked great). Lightly press the graham cracker crust into the dishes with your fingers.
In a blender, combine 8 large marshmallows and 1 banana. The marshmallows give an extra sweet flavor and they make the banana cream super smooth. 

Next, whip up a package of instant chocolate pudding according to the "pie" directions on the package. 
Layer the chocolate pudding and the banana cream on top of the graham cracker crust and then chill these tasty treats until you're ready to eat them.


I'm sure your family will love this simple recipe. And let's face it, anything in a glass dish (especially layered), looks fancy and extra delicious. Get creative. Have fun. Enjoy!
For more of my adventures, visit my blog. You can also find me on facebook and of course, Pinterest

Isn't that lovely and easy-peasy too? Love it! 
Also, be sure to check out her blog today, because not 
only is it awesome, but yours truly will
be sharing a recipe that you won't wanna miss… :)






Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, looks so good! And I checked out Angela's blog and your guest post there - that single serving looks delicious! I just might have to make it. ;)

    Oh, and I awarded you on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received my check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys at home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!