9.22.2012

Fudgey Brownies with Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Frosting



I know, I know, I know I haven't posted a recipe in a LONG time. But these fudgey brownies topped off with the gooiest cream cheese peanut butter frosting should make everything okay in the world. 
Yesterday afternoon, I had some friends over to play games, and then we ended up watching Tangled and drinking Coke Zero out of wine glasses. Good times :) The brownie recipe is one of my favorites on my blog. They're super quick and easy, and don't require very many ingredients. And the frosting is so stinking smooth and gooey and delicious. You guys will love these! Promise. 


Fudgey Brownies with Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Frosting 


For the brownies, I used this recipe. 

For the frosting:

1 c. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 c. milk
2 c. powdered sugar

In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies.



Pin It!

7 comments:

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!