9.14.2012

Vlog?




Yup. You read that right. VLOG. Like a blog, but a video… Vlog.
My question for YOU my sweet friend is…
Should I? Do you have any questions?
Would you LIKE to hear me talk?
And see me be my silly self?

I think it might be fun for you guys to come up with some questions to ask me and I'll somehow figure out how to work the video camera that I have never laid my paws on and post a video answering them!
If you think this is a good idea, comment below with any questions you may have for me that pop into your noggin. They can be about anything- baking, fitness, Africa, school, WHATEVER!

I think this should be fun. :)
Ask away! 


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to know about life as a missionary in Africa. Maybe meet some people you work with, like the cute 3 year old girl you posted about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get all of your recipies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fun to hear you talking about your life.
    I am your newest follower from the Network Blog Hop!
    Lisa
    akawest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog, and I have to say your recipes look delicious. It would be neat if you could introduce us to some sort of traditional African dish you've cooked up.

    And your blog design is too cute!

    Em
    Persnickety Pineapple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy a vlog! Now I'm excited :) Hmmm let me see. What camera do you use? What made you start your blog? How's the weather there? Yeah, thats all I've got. Love from America! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes a vlog would be awesome!(:
    so my question is how did you deal with such a big change in your life moving to Africa?
    thanks God bless youu~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!