6.02.2011

Iced Mocha Frappe

On our way home from Colorado, my mom bought a magazine called "125 Best Blender Recipes", loaded with tons of recipes for shakes, smoothies, coffee drinks and more! I, personally, love Starbucks and all their refreshing treats, so I found this recipe for a homemade Iced Mocha Frappe. Its simply DELICIOUS and easy! 


Iced Mocha Frappe
Total Time: 5 min.
Makes 2 drinks


2/3 c. cold strong brewed coffee
2/3 c. whole milk
2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
4 tsp. sugar
2 c. ice cubes (silly me! I used 2 ice cubes instead of two cups of ice cubes!... Still tasted great though!!)


In blender, combine coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, sugar, and ice. Blend until mixture is smooth and ice is finely crushed. Serve immediately. 




... And for those who are watching their carbs, calories, fat, whatever, here you go! 

Per Drink:
125 cal.
3 g. Protein
24 g. Carbohydrate
3 g. total fat 
2 g. saturated fat
0 g. Fiber
11 mg. Cholesterol
60 mg. Sodium


Bon Appetite! 
-Sophie








Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This was awesome. I am not much of a coffee drinker; however, this looked tempting with the hot chocolate in it. My name is Nagaraj I'm working cabs in kochi I used Land O Lakes French Vanilla hot chocoa mix, added only a little milk, and no sugar or vanilla. This drink was amazing, not to mention, I can make it so much more inexpensively with hot chocolate flavors I dearly love and enjoy. Thank you so much Paula for the great recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!