7.02.2011

Awhile...

Hey Readers!
 I know it has been a really long time since I have blogged, and I apologize! 
                       
 This last week, I was on a mission's trip to Oklahoma with the world's best youth group. Although I was sick most of the time and the weather got up to 115º F, I deeply enjoyed doing the service projects we did there. On Monday and Tuesday we worked at a lady's house, scraping and painting her house and also organizing her back porch.
On Wednesday and Thursday we worked at a local kid's club organizing games, crafts, skits, songs, and memory verses for the kids of the community. Because of the obviously scorching weather, we played TONS of games involving buckets of water. (;  In the day we worked at our project sites, but at night a local family  took us "sightseeing" in the community, one night we had a community cook-out, and that afternoon we went swimming at a community pool.
Although I had a BLAST on the trip, I am overjoyed to be back in the coolness of my home!(: The next blog you see from me, I PROMISE, will be a delicious recipe... Thanks for reading! 


-Sophie



Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!