10.23.2011

Featured Friend! {Pie News}

Hi everyone! So I was just featured at Baker's Corner a couple days ago, but I was also given the chance to have another friend be featured HERE! I'm super excited! Pie {her screen-name} has been one of my bestest friends since FOREVER! I love her and her blog so much! Thanks so much for doing this Pie!

My blog is a place where I can relay thoughts and my life, my friend's lives, and my family's lives. It is a place where I express myself and tell about the activities I do, the people I love, and the things that make me, me. I started writing this blog because it was the only thing that I could think of to do since I am not allowed to be on twitter, facebook, or pintrist. I have come to love blogging and I think it was, and is, the better choice.

Who am I you might ask. Well, I am Pie. That is who you will know me as.

Here is the link to my blog: http://pie-news.blogspot.com/

Here is my blog button: 





I love to read, play, hang-out with friends, email, blog ☻, watch good movies, hang-out with family, go to ROCK, read the Bible (I am a christian), play outside, etc. I love life and value it. I also love to make these little faces and heart. ☺ ☻ ♥ :) :-) :P :D

One of my favorite Bible verses is: Romans 8:28 - "For ALL things work together for the good of those who love the Lord..."

Love You All,
-Pie ♥

Alright! Well thanks so much for doing this Pie {I keep having to stop myself from saying your real name!}!!
When you get a chance, please check out her blog... It's awesome!(:
I hope you all enjoyed this! 








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!