10.19.2011

Guest Post at "BAKER'S CORNER"!!!!!!

Hey guys! So I have some very exciting news! I am having my first guest post! YAY! I'm super excited to share this with you guys and all the readers from Baker's Corner...





Baker's Corner



{If you want to be featured on my blog, I would LOVE to have you and I would also love to be featured at any of yours... So let me know! Thanks! } 


GUEST POST AT BAKER'S CORNER!

Hey everyone! I'm Sophie from {La Creativite De La Fille}! And I am SUPER-DUPER happy
that "Book Blogger" gave me the chance to post over here! I'm just going to let you know
ahead of time, this IS my very first guest post {and I am super excited!} so I
don't know if there's any "normal" way to do it... But oh well!(;



A little bit about me and the {many} things I enjoy...
 First of all, I love blogging! It gives me the opportunity
to share my creativeness with anyone who has the desire to read about it! In my spare time, I love baking, gettin' crafty, reading, journaling, running, and taking pictures. 
Random Things I Love:
Anything pink, sparkly, or fluffy,
Hello Kitty
Justin Bieber
Paris
 Diet Mountain Dew
 Pigs
Southern accents
Down comforters
Muffins
 Messy buns
 Comfy pants
and whatever these {} things are called!

A little bit about my "bloggy-blog" {that's what I call my blog...} 
"La Creativite De La Fille" is French for "The Girl's Creativeness"...
I love French stuff and I'm creative {so I'm told!} and that's the name I came up with!
I started my blog in April because my mom had a blog, and I loved the thought of being able
to design my own website and share all my ideas and things.
 I have taught myself pretty much everything that I know about all that
shmancy-pants HTML codes, blog templates, signatures, and stuff like that. 
Seeing a blog transform with things like that, gets me very excited!(:
On my blog, I share all my yummy recipes, baking experiences, crafty ideas,
and photography. So please stop by- I would love to have you as a follower! 

But before I leave, I thought I should probably share with you a recipe! These cookies
are some of my absolute favorite and my specialty. They actually won 4th place at our local County Fair this summer... Enjoy!

White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Cookies
Ingredients:
                                                        1/2 c. butter, softened                                                          
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
1 egg
1 tablespoon brandy {I used vanilla}
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 c. white chocolate chips
1 c. dried cranberries

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheets

2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and brandy {vanilla}. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.

3. Bake for 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven. For best results. take them out while they are still doughy. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
Click HERE for a printable version of the recipe!


GRAB A BUTTON!

la creativite de la fille










Alrighty! Well I think that just about sums it up! 
Thanks so much for having me Book Blogger and I hope you all
enjoyed! 
If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!
Thanks a bunch!(:








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!