11.02.2011

Halloween {Pictures}

Hey everyone!
Well,  I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting the pictures yesterday... I guess I never got around to it. I'm sure some of you know how that goes!(; Anyways, here they are!

This is our pumpkin display... Can you guess which one is mine?!
... Way easier {and less dangerous} than cutting it!






I was irritated... I can't exactly remember why... Possibly because
my dad was taking pictures of me while I was trying to get my shoes on. 

My BESTEST FRIEND ABBY!, me, my brother Davis, and my other brother Henry!

NERD ALERT! 

The other little kiddos are Camilla {the tootsie roll} and Gabriel {the puppy dog!} 

I hope you all had a happy halloween! 





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!