3.02.2012

We're home... Almost!

Well I haven't blogged in awhile! 
We left the seminary college on Tuesday morning and went back to the guest house we were staying at in Nairobi. Tuesday was the last night we had with our friends so went out to pizza which was fun :) The goodbyes however were not so fun... I'm missing all my friends already, but we're already making new ones! 

Wednesday afternoon we went to South Africa and spent the night at another missionary's guest house. Then yesterday morning we left South Africa and came to Namibia! We're currently in Windhoek, the capital, until Tuesday. Then on Tuesday we'll get to Otjiwarongo which is where we'll be living. It might be a couple days though before we get into our house.

We went to the "mall" today where we were pricing out some appliances, furniture, and that sort of thing for our house. I found some familiar brands {Maybelline, L'Oreal, Billabong, Element, Nike, and MUCH MORE} in the stores there which was awesome! For my birthday we're planning on going to the mall {which will be 2.5 hours away from where we'll be living} so I can spend my birthday money and go shopping! :) 

Just thought I should fill you guys in a little on what's goin' on! 
I'll blog more when I have some more time... 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!