3.24.2012

PINsperation...


For beautiful eyes, look for the good 
in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words 
of kindness; and for poise, walk with the 
knowledge that you are never alone.
-Audrey Hepburn



"Success is not final, failure is not 
fatal: it is the courage to continue 
that counts." 
-Winston Churchill 




"I’m not waiting for a prince, I’m waiting for a guy 
who thinks I’m their princess."
-Unknown


"The happiest people don’t have the best 
of everything; they just make the best of everything."
-Unknown

Also according to last weeks poll,
everyone prefers their cookies CHEWY!
 {I do too. ;)}
For this week's poll, I want to know
how you found out about my blog!
Please be sure to vote! :)



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!