4.04.2012

Crazy Cookies!




MMMMM. I loved these! My mom loved them too! She said they
were the best cookies I've ever made! Will you take her word for it?! ;)
They had a little bit of everything in them!

Crazy Cookies
1 c. AP flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 stick butter
1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/3 c. light brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 3gg
1/2 c. rolled oats
1/2 chocolate bar {chopped up! ... or not. ha ha ha :)}
1/2 c. shredded coconut
1 c. peanuts

1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray two cookie sheets; set aside.

2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.

3. On med. speed, cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla. Add egg and beat to combine. On low speed, gradually add flour until combined. Stir in oats, chocolate, coconut, and peanuts. 

3. Use a large cookie scoop and drop onto prepared baking sheets about 2 in. apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden around the edges. 

4. Let cool completely on cookie sheet. ENJOY! :)







Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. These read mouthwateringly good. How do I print the recipe. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are DEEEEEEE-LICIOUS! :) I actually don't have a way to print my recipes right now... But I could sure try to work on it. I write all my recipes down in a notebook, but if you wanted to print it, you could copy and paste it into Word/Pages, etc. and print it. Hope that helps?!

      Delete
    2. Hi Debra! Well I have good news! I added a printer friendly widget so go to any posts and TA-DAAAA- you can print it! Print away my dear! Thanks :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!