4.11.2012

Ooey Gooey Chewy Chocolate Chunk Bars


Well these lovelies were not actually supposed to be like that! I forgot to 
look on the back of the recipe card for the instructions {oops.} So instead I mixed all 
the ingredients together {double oops.} I didn't think they would turn out this good 
good but after adjusting a couple things on the recipe for you... TADAAAAA! They're amazing!
Isn't great how sometimes a so-thought fail can turn out so beautiful {and delicious!!!}? 
But I'd like to make the right thing sometime because they looked pretty dang delicious!

I've noticed lately, every single one of the yummies I bake have been turning out SPECTACULOUSLY! These Ooey Gooey Chewy Chocolate Chunk Bars 
{or OGCCC Bars for short! lol:)} were so chewy and gooey! Pure yumminess! 

OH OH OH! I've gotten a lot of comments from my dear followers saying they 
were going to bake some of my recipes! If you ever blog about them, comment with a link... 
I'd love to see them! Also, thanks to all of my new followers!!! I'm so excited to get to know y'all! 

Is everyone excited for the link party on Saturday? I sure hope you're all ready to link up your sweets!!!

Ooey Gooey Chewy Chocolate Chunk Bars
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. butter
1 chocolate bar, chopped into chunks
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Beat butter, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in sweetened condensed milk.

Add flour and chocolate chunks. Stir until combined.

Spray a 9x13 pan and pour in the batter.

Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.

YUM YUM YUM! 
-Sophie



Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. These look really good, Sophie! Sometimes mess-ups make things taste even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy! Great photo too! I am a new fan of yours visiting from your post at Grateful Belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! I love how the "oopses" turn out to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like gooey goodness! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really good! I found you from Crazy for Crust, saw that you are starting a link party tomorrow! I'll be here! I'm your newest follower. Stop by Cups by Kim and link up to Sweet & Simple Sunday if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks so much! For the sweet comment and following of course! I can't wait to see what ya link up tomorrow!:) I'll stop on by! Thanks!:)

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness!! These look so good! We're so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back soon. -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!